HIRING FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION
- Would your friends describe you as a people person?
- Do you like to work in a friendly team environment?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
If this is you or someone you know then please read on...
Mountainview Harley-Davidson is a Platinum awarded dealership that has a full service dealership in Chilliwack and a Retail location at Highstreet Mall in Abbotsford.
We are looking to add to our team of Parts specialists at our Chilliwack location.
We hire for attitude and train for skill if necessary. While our customers appreciate knowledge and experience, that can quickly be ruined by a bad attitude, negative energy and poor team work.
Picking parts for customers might feel like a technical job, serving them in a friendly, empathetic manner will be just as important. When our customers step up to the parts counter they want to be understood, served well and in some cases inspired, as the rarest Harley is a stock one.
A successful candidate will be:
- able to excel working in a team environment
- willing to learn no matter your experience level
- good at taking direction
- passionate about the Harley-Davidson Brand
- customer orientated
- patient and positive
- high detail orientated
- able to navigate basic software
- able to bend, stoop, crouch, reach and handle tools. Occasionally required to lift up to 50lbs.
- stand for long periods of time
- professional in both attitude and appearance.
- able to work Saturdays and/or Sundays
HOW TO APPLY...
- Fill out the form below.
- Attach a resume in a PDF format in the "choose file" section.
- If you wish to submit a "cover letter", please type it in the comments section.
- Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email. No need to contact us after that. We will notify potential candidates within 1 week if we wish to schedule an interview.