Buyer and Seller Assist Program
Have you decided to buy or sell a used Harley-Davidson® motorcycle and need to obtain financing to complete the sale? Mountainview Harley-Davidson® and Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS) can help.
Through the Harley-Davidson Rider-to-Rider Financing Program*, financing is available to qualified individuals who are buying a used motorcycle from a private party. Your local participating Harley-Davidson® dealer can help you obtain financing and give you peace of mind knowing Harley-Davidson® experts are involved in your sale.
BENEFITS FOR THE BUYER
- Competitive financing rates and terms available.
- All buyers considered.
- Ability to include additional Harley-Davidson® branded products and services (Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan, Parts & Accessories, Harley-Davidson®MotorClothes) only available at your Harley-Davidson® dealership to the amount financed.
- Opportunity to have the bike inspected and receive a maintenance check prior to purchase.
BENEFITS FOR THE SELLER
- Expand the pool of potential buyers for your motorcycle by offering them a financing option to help complete the sale.
- Let the H-D® dealer quickly and easily handle the processing of all paperwork (e.g. title transfer, bill of sale, loan contract, etc.) and applicable warranties, plus assist you with your current loan payoff (if applicable).
Contact MJ or Clint for more information on financing your new bike today!
Notice to Applicant(s) Harley-Davidson® Financial Services Privacy Notice.
By submitting the financing form, you acknowledge that you have read the Notice to Applicant(s) section and you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Customer Statement-Credit Application.